Mees Palace Football Academy is hiring for Academy Administrator
Mees Palace Football Academy (MPFA) is one of Nigeria’s leading Football academy in Nigeria, developing young talents, along with the lines of knowledge, skill, and the right attitude, using the most modern equipment and techniques.
MPFA has been a shining light for Nigerian football in the last five years, as our players have grown to be one of the best in the country after proving themselves in major competitions within the country. Our U13s, U14s and U16s have won over 10 trophies since the inception of the academy in 2017.
A new opportunity has arisen in our academy for an administrator to support multiple departments. The role will be to primarily support the Sporting Director and Academy teams with administration duties, whilst also providing administrative support and assistance to other departments based on current events.
We are looking for a candidate with exceptional administration skills, attention to detail and experience in dealing with multiple assignments simultaneously, whilst delivering to a high standard and maintaining absolute confidentiality.
Job description and responsibilities
- Oversee Administrative support to the Player Recruitment Department, including organisation of tickets for scouts, travel arrangements, completion of purchase orders and collation of expense claims.
- General administrative assistance and support to all Departments (including Football Administration, Player-Care, Player Appearance, Medical, Coaching Staff)
- Management of post in/out
- Guest/Visitor management
- Meeting room allocation, scheduling and management
- Attendance and minute taking for Heads of Department meetings
- Any other ad-hoc duties required.
- To ensure that all departments are provided within an anti-discriminatory framework and take account of such issues as race, gender, sexuality, disability, religion, sexual orientation and age.
- To carry out work in a manner that promotes equality of opportunity for both staff and clients.
Employees will be recruited and selected, promoted and trained on the basis of objective criteria.
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas: – Essential (E) Desirable (D)
- Experience within an Office Manager/Secretary position
- Experience working within professional football
- Experience in working with high profile clients
- A Bachelor’s Degree is desirable
Interested candidates should send their CV to [email protected]
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.